Re: Release Note Changes

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Release Note Changes
Date: 2007-12-10 03:38:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Dec 10, 2007 10:39 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> wrote:

I like the realease notes intro. You may have already picked up on
these, but a couple typos:

> A names appearing next to an item represents the major developer for
> that item. Of course all changes involve community discussion and patch
> review so each item is truely a community activity. First-name-only
> entries represent established developers, while full names represent
> newer contributors.

"A names" -> "Names", "represents" -> "represent", "developer" ->
"developers" or "developer(s)" if you prefer.

I could really go a language that doesn't distinguish between singular
and plural, but looks like we're stuck with English for the duration.

And "truely" -> "truly".

Cheers,
BJ