Re: Default location for docbook stylesheets in Gentoo

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Neil Conway" <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Default location for docbook stylesheets in Gentoo
Date: 2007-08-08 19:02:57
Lists: pgsql-patches

On 8/9/07, Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com> wrote:
> FYI, patches should typically be submitted as context diffs. For the
> specific case of configure, you should submit patches against the source
> file (configure.in), not the generated file (configure).

Apologies. I haven't done much dev involving autoconf, so it didn't
occur to me that configure wasn't a source.

Is the following a reasonable way to test my changes?

$ rm configure
$ autoconf
$ ./configure

New (context) diff attached. The actual change is in
config/docbook.m4, not configure.in.

Cheers
BJ

Attachment Content-Type Size
gentoo-docbook.diff text/plain 923 bytes