Re: Learning curves and such (was Re: pgFoundry)

From: Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Learning curves and such (was Re: pgFoundry)
Date: 2005-05-17 17:31:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As someone who's been lurking on the postgres lists for quite some
time, and submitted one (minor) patch, I think the notion of an
"entry-level" task list for we beginners is fantastic.

And, I'm sure this has been asked and answered a billion times
already, but why *don't* we have a real bug tracking system?

BJ