Re: Pgbouncer and postgres

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: ncontu <Nicola(dot)Contu(at)gtt(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgbouncer and postgres
Date: 2018-09-19 13:34:50
Lists: pgsql-general

On 9/19/18 5:40 AM, ncontu wrote:
> Hi Fabio,
> It used to work before, even without installing updates.

Exactly, the suspicion is that something in the updates changed the
behavior of your system.

> I got two interfaces : private IP and localhost
>
> Selinux is disabled.
> I tried installing it from source, from git repo. Can't find the RPM, do you
> have any link for centos7?

I believe Fabio is talking about the Postgres community repo:

https://yum.postgresql.org/

This would be a repo change if you are currently using the CentOS repos.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com