JDBC: ResultSet.updateString(int columnIndex, String x) when is this going to be implemented?

From: Nigel Tamplin <nigel(dot)tamplin(at)metica(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC: ResultSet.updateString(int columnIndex, String x) when is this going to be implemented?
Date: 1999-10-08 21:49:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I'm using Java1.2 and the jdbc interface

I'm writing a little app that lets me view and edit tables in a JTable
GUI.

I get the following SQLException when using the updateString method in
ResultSet

SQLException:"This method is not yet implemented."

I'm assuming that this means that method hasn't been written yet.

Does anyone know when this is planned?

Thanks,