pqReadData()

From: Haris Susanto <hariss(at)dnet(dot)net(dot)id>
To: pgsql-sql(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: pqReadData()
Date: 1999-09-28 03:52:23
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have a function, I created it and succeed, I droped it. And when I
want to re-create it without any change, the error message as below :

before or while processing the request.
We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is
impossible.
Terminating.

Anybody know why it hapened ?

Thanks a lot ! ;)