Invitation to contribute

From: Jim Lemon <Jim(dot)Lemon(at)uts(dot)EDU(dot)AU>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Invitation to contribute
Date: 1999-09-07 02:57:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all,

As people appear to know, I'm trying to write a basic HTML guide to
setting up and using PgAccess. This is going more slowly than I would
like due to the fact that I am learning how to use PgAccess myself. If
anyone wants to correct or comment on what I have already written,
please feel free to do so. If anyone knows lots about the parts of
PgAccess that I haven't worked out, I'd really appreciate any
information you could send. Solutions to common problems are
particularly valuable. I'll take care of the grammar and spelling, and
try to integrate any contributions into a consistent format. Thanks for
anything you can contribute.

Jim