no more ODBC

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)solipsys(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: no more ODBC
Date: 1999-08-26 17:36:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all,

As you may or may not have known, I am currently unauthorized to make
any updates to the Insight web site for the odbc driver. I have access
to the cvs tree at hub.org, so I can make source code changes, but no
way that I know of to distribute binaries for Windows.

Also, I have no way of testing any changes to the driver since I don't
have a server running postgres to use.

It seems that the odbc driver should be kept at the Postgres site but I
don't know what's involved there.

Any suggestions?

Byron