Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems

From: astromonk <astromonk(at)flashmail(dot)com>
To: Oliver Elphick <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "dbi-users(at)isc(dot)org" <dbi-users(at)isc(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems
Date: 1999-08-01 15:06:24
Lists: pgsql-general

well let's see rpm -ql postgresql-devel
lists the following directorys as having files

/usr/lib/pgsql
/usr/include/pgsql

so now what do i set POSTGRES_HOME to to get this to work? It would be nice had
it been /usr/pgsql/include and /usr/pgsql/lib but it is not that way.

so do I have to hack the Makefile? Why is it that PostgreSQL has a different
directory structure for the same version on different distributions? I just want
to get this thing installed and working.