Re: [SQL] Formatting the output

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [SQL] Formatting the output
Date: 1999-07-30 00:30:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-sql

> Thomas, please change the psql manual page to say -t turns off headings
> and the row count, and change -q to not mention turning off of row
> count, ok? I believe you are controlling the master manual pages
> copies.

Sure. Although I forgot to mention it explicitly, I've completed the
merge of the old man page info into the newer sgml pages. From here on
I'm just making small tweaks to get the man page stuff actually
working (have had to dive into perl code to get the cross references
to work).

So, feel free to touch those files yourself if you would like, but let
me know if you want me to do it.

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California