Re: [INTERFACES] libpq AND C++ Builder

From: nico(at)clubdelphi(dot)com (Nicolas Aragon)
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] libpq AND C++ Builder
Date: 1999-07-29 06:16:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

>Does anybody have a libpq.lib (or libpq++.lib) win32 version which works
>fine with Borland C++ builder 4, or know where I can find it.

No. But I have a header translation for Delphi, that you can compile
with BCB.

Take a look at: http://www.clubdelphi.com/nico/

There's a Postgres section with a link to the file. I haven't tested
it myself because I just have a PC, but some friends have told me that
it works fine.

Let me know if it works for you.

greetings

Nico