Re: Composite type creation issues

From: Ivan <Ivan-Sun1(at)mail(dot)ru>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Composite type creation issues
Date: 2005-11-03 08:08:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello Dave,

Tuesday, November 1, 2005, 12:01:55 AM, you wrote:

> [...]

I download last snapshot of PgAdmin (2 Nov) and see that
Length and Precision attributes of numeric fields of a composite type
are discarded, i.e. in resulting SQL numeric fields are always:
"NumericField" numeric

no matter what lenght and precision you specify.

Thank you for support.

--
Best regards,
Ivan mailto:Ivan-Sun1(at)mail(dot)ru