Re:[GENERAL] Is it possible run pgsql in Windows 95 ?

From: Gilles Darold <darold(at)neptune(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re:[GENERAL] Is it possible run pgsql in Windows 95 ?
Date: 1999-07-10 23:37:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have posted an URL to the liste, perhaps it is not already indexed in
the archives.

There's a port of PostgreSQL for Win95 on cygnus site. I think you must
install the
cygnus GNUPro toolkit to see it work.

I have not tested this port, I already not reboot my window box :-)

Please tell us if this port works well.