SQL odbc driver for Windows 7 (64 bit) - database Postgres version 8.3

From: "VARTAK, SATISH CTR DFAS" <SATISH(dot)VARTAK(dot)CTR(at)DFAS(dot)MIL>
To: "Michael Wood" <esiotrot(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQL odbc driver for Windows 7 (64 bit) - database Postgres version 8.3
Date: 2012-03-22 13:54:09
Lists: pgsql-novice

Good morning,

We have a Postgres version 8.3.100 database embedded in one of our
applications. We currently use psqlodbc driver version 8.3.100 on
Window XP SP3 client to connect to the database and it works very well.
We will be upgrading the workstation OS software soon to Windows 7
(64bit). What version of the ODBC driver would you recommend for use on
Windows 7 (64 bit)?

Would appreciate any help in locating the correct driver,

Thanks,

Satish Vartak