List Exit, Please

From: Jim(dot)Kraai(at)wcom(dot)com
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: List Exit, Please
Date: 1999-06-15 15:10:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Greetings,

Apologies to all who are using this list to do real work.

My work e-mail address has changed and I can't seem to
unsubscribe from the old address.

subscribed addr: jim(dot)kraai(at)mci(dot)com

MCI was bought by Worldcom and I can't even forge the old
address, it gets caught and 'fixed' in flight. Isn't
that nice?

Anyway, any help to unsubscribe would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I have sent notes to the list admin.

Yes, I have done the 'unsubscribe' stuff--for those in the
know, check the logs, it's all there.

Thanks,

--jim