AIX 432 regression test expected results changes

From: "David R(dot) Favor" <dfavor(at)austin(dot)ibm(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: AIX 432 regression test expected results changes
Date: 1999-06-15 11:05:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here are the changes to get a clean regression test run under AIX.

It appears that only minor changes in precision and messages occur for
the int* and geometry classes.

All the time related tests fail. I can't tell if this is really a bug
or a problem. I tried two scenarios and both failed:

1) export TZ=PST8PDT
gmake bigtest

2) kill postgres
export TZ=PST8PDT
start postgres
gmake bigtest

Attached are the results.out files that were created. I don't have access
to the CVS tree, so someone will need to drop them for me.

Thanks.

Attachment Content-Type Size
aix.results.tar.gz application/x-gzip 19.3 KB