ie5 + jdbc (6.5)

From: Georg Ritter <Georg(dot)Ritter(at)uibk(dot)ac(dot)at>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: ie5 + jdbc (6.5)
Date: 1999-06-14 16:51:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Thanks so far all the answers.

I still get the "no suitable driver found" SQLExcp. with IE5. When
connecting to the postmaster on linux from an applet. ( driver
installed in applet subdir ./postrges, single class files )

I meanwhile tried the 6.4.2, the current dev. driver from, and also compiled the driver from the beta5 source tree
without succes.

I suppose it is only a little step. In general,
if this is a problem with the implementation of the driver I
would be willing to help (If someone tells me what to do ;-)
and it lies within my possiblities ).

If it was up to me I would throw this explorer thing out and forget
it. But "customers".... So also a solution with a plugin ( someone
suggested )
is a bit delicate. I think the sun plug has anbout 10megs - via modem
and installed from an average win95 clickwindows user....

Ok, so I would be very happy if some has a new idea. How I could get
ie - or me - to do what it/I should do. Especially an idea how I could
debug the problem more exactly.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Artur KudelkaDate: 1999-06-14 17:13:58