bugs? corrected?

From: "Carlos Andres Villegas V(dot)" <karlo(at)esperanto(dot)nu>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bugs? corrected?
Date: 1999-06-10 23:15:27
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi!

I'm sending bugs.template as an attachment

I had some problems during compilation, but after a few changes in the
code it compiled. Apparently (and hoppefully) the changes fixed the
problems. I still haven't been able to test it on a real database (this
is my first time using postgreSQL).

Unfurtunately I made the changes to the code before reading
bug.template, so I didn't keep the old files, therefore I can't send you
the "diffs" however the changes were few and I explain them on the
attached file.

Sincerely,

Carlos Villegas

--