Re: PostgreSQL User's Guide as A4 Postscript?

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere(at)hungry(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres Documentation List <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL User's Guide as A4 Postscript?
Date: 1999-06-07 14:37:36
Lists: pgsql-docs

(taken on-list)

> Is there an A4 Postscript version of the PostgreSQL
> User's Guide for printing?

No, I have not generated one. To make hardcopy, I generate an RTF
file, then import into ApplixWare, insert graphics, clean up page
breaks, and insert page numbers into the table of contents. This last
step must be done manually (e.g. typing *all* of the page numbers in)
due to an apparent mishandling of the RTF by Applix. If I can get that
fixed some day then it should be fairly easy to generate an A4
version.

If someone wanted to take on A4 hardcopy as a project, I would be
happy to support them.

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California