Isolation level support with JDBC

From: Benoit Foucher <benoit(at)ooc(dot)com>
To: Postgres Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Isolation level support with JDBC
Date: 1999-06-01 16:08:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

Since two different transaction isolation levels are supported
with Postgres 6.5 (READ_COMMITED and SERIALIZABLE), I've added
support for setting and getting isolation level with
the two methods java.sql.Connection.setTransactionIsolation and
java.sql.Connection.getTransactionIsolation.

I'd like to know if my modifications are correct (I've never
developped such stuff before) and if it could be added to the
jdbc driver sources.

I've attached the patch to this mail.

Thank you!
Regards

Benoit.

--
Benoit Foucher mailto:benoit(at)ooc(dot)com

Attachment Content-Type Size
jdbc.patch application/octet-stream 4.8 KB