Re: pgsql: Test replay of regression tests, attempt II.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, Thomas Munro <tmunro(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-committers <pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql: Test replay of regression tests, attempt II.
Date: 2022-01-18 20:15:44
Lists: pgsql-committers

Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:
> Alright, I've pushed a change like that. Let's see if that clears it
> up.

Nope:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=rorqual&dt=2022-01-18%2019%3A50%3A57

That reloptions test has been there awhile, and we weren't seeing
issues with it before. What about the replication environment
would cause VACUUM to behave differently? Maybe it thinks there
are non-removable tuples because the walsender is holding back
global xmin?