Re: [HACKERS] Last call for docs

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Postgres Documentation List <docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Last call for docs
Date: 1999-05-20 13:38:24
Lists: pgsql-docs

> > I had started cvs.sgml from FAQ_CVS, adding some info about
> > CVSup culled from mailing list messages.
> Precisely; the flat file looks not to have been touched since I made
> the original version last summer. You and Marc have put a lot of
> good stuff into the SGML version, but none of those updates are
> visible on the website.

It will be a trivial update to the web site (soon, when I've finished
marking up cvs.sgml so it can build with the rest of the docs). Since
the html generated by our doc system will produce a file "cvs.htm" in
a predictable directory, we can just have a URL on the web page
pointing at that rather than at the current flat file.

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California