INS/UPD/DEL Returning Patch

From: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jonah(dot)harris(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: INS/UPD/DEL Returning Patch
Date: 2006-03-02 17:21:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All,

This is only the current patch updated to apply cleanly on cvs... it's not
ready for -patches yet as I still haven't spent much time looking through it
and testing it. This is just for anyone to play with and find issues.

My focus for the next couple days is on getting INS/UPD/DEL RETURNING ready
for 8.2... all comments, suggestions, issues would be appreciated.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg82-iudret.patch text/x-patch 26.5 KB