Re: Quick question re foreign keys.

From: "Robins Tharakan" <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Paul Lambert" <paul(dot)lambert(at)autoledgers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Quick question re foreign keys.
Date: 2007-10-24 14:27:44
Lists: pgsql-sql

Forgive my butting in, but frankly, most of the times, whenever I find
myself in a very 'exceptional problem' such as this one, I always end up
questioning the basic design due to which I am stuck in the first place.

Paul, it seems that probably there is a basic design issue here.

All the best :)

Robins