installing psqlodbc.dll at odbc2.5 under win3.11 with win32s

From: Wolfgang Hottgenroth <whottgen(at)w3plus(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL Interface List <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: installing psqlodbc.dll at odbc2.5 under win3.11 with win32s
Date: 1999-03-14 19:44:46
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi you all,

I am trying for a good while on my own to install the psqlodbc.dll on a
win3.11 for workgroups system with installed win32s-extension. I am able
to install the 32bit-odbc 2.5 admin-package from Microsoft, but they
have removed the button for installing a driver and wrote in their help
that the setup-program of the driver have to do this work. There is no
*.ini-file or something like that and I don't know at all how I can
install the driver. The setup-program of the latest driver refused to
run with an error-message.
Can anyone say to my what I have to do with the psqlodbc.dll-file to see
it in the list of installed drivers of the admin-tool?

Thanks, Wolfgang