PQsetdb Problem

From: Jonathan Eastgate <batman(at)mackay(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PQsetdb Problem
Date: 1999-03-07 13:06:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,

I have just installed Postgres on one of our Servers and have run into
some trouble. After installing, I tried to use the createdb command to
create a Databse. I got an error saying:

psql: can't resolve symbol 'PQsetdb'
createdb: databse creation failed on postgres

Does anyone know what could be causing this problem? Or rather - what I
have done wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

** I can be mailed directly by replying to this Email.

Cheers!

Jonathan Eastgate
Systems and Web Administration
Mackay Internet - Australia