SQL server...SQLExecutive claims I have wrong version!!!!!

From: Greg Merideth <admin(at)tbicentral(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: SQL server...SQLExecutive claims I have wrong version!!!!!
Date: 1999-03-03 23:23:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I installed a fresh copy of SQL server on our NT box with service pack
4. I setup a scheduled check of the databases and tried to start
SQLExecutive. SQLExecutive claims that it will only run on SQL Server
6.5 or higher. I have 6.5! It's part of BackOffice 4.0. SQL says it's
6.5.02.

What the hell is SQLExecutive doing? How do I fix this.

And we switched from oracle, what a damm mistake. Now MS wants me to
pay them 195.00 to beg them to tell me why their program doesn't know
what's what.