Q's: discussion group; pgsql authorization

From: Peter Blazso <blazso(at)deltav(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Q's: discussion group; pgsql authorization
Date: 1999-02-25 13:04:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi !

At first - if anyone knows - I'd like to know how & where to access the
Postgresql discussion group (if exists)...

My second question: How can I allow users in PgSQL to change their (and
*only* their) password? (I have already tried to make a rule on
pg_shadow & restrict access by updating through a view, but neither of
them worked correctly (or at all)! I always found some security hole...)

Thanks, in advance:
Peter Blazso