Re: AWL: postgres odbc woes, continued .......

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Subject: Re: AWL: postgres odbc woes, continued .......
Date: 1999-01-15 02:26:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm having trouble running the development tree version of psqlODBC.
Picking up the odbc source code from the v6.4 Postgres tarball and
inserting it into src/interfaces/odbc gives me back a driver which seems
to work.

Byron, do you have any ideas on what might have changed? I vaguely
recall that the newest code is using v6.4 protocol, and the v6.4 tarball
code was using the v6.3.2 protocol?? I've enclosed my log files.

TIA

- Tom

Attachment Content-Type Size
mylog_tgl2539.log text/plain 666 bytes