Busted includes somewhere near worker_internal.h

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Busted includes somewhere near worker_internal.h
Date: 2020-07-17 20:09:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

headerscheck and cpluspluscheck are both unhappy about this:

./src/include/replication/worker_internal.h:49:2: error: unknown type name 'slock_t'
slock_t relmutex;
^~~~~~~

Now, worker_internal.h itself hasn't changed in some time.
I conclude that somebody rearranged one of the header files
it depends on. Anyone have an idea what the relevant change
was? Should we just include spin.h here, or is there a
better fix?