Re: [INTERFACES] Kaffe 1.0b3 Solved yet?

From: JP Rosevear <jproseve(at)arcavia(dot)com>
To: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Kaffe 1.0b3 Solved yet?
Date: 1999-01-08 22:34:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Peter T Mount wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, JP Rosevear wrote:
>
> > New to the list adn the archive has been update yet so...
> >
> > Has anyone solved the Kaffe/JDBC problem (crashing with IO Exceptions
> > when querying?)
>
> Not that I know of.
>
> If it's still a problem, I'll take another look at it over the weekend.

Its very much a problem for me anyhow - and I was getting the same
behaviour as described before. I'd appreciate a fix asap.

The system details are: RH 5.2, Postgres 6.3.2 (from RH), Kaffe 1.0b3 (rpm
from Kaffe site -> upgraded from b1)

Generates the IOException and drops the backend connection (seems to think
the table does not exist) when attempting to query, although the
connection is fine. I probably send you the code if need be.

Thanks for all your help

-JP