MSaccess97 instert & memo

From: Shane Wilson <shane(at)centre(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MSaccess97 instert & memo
Date: 1999-01-07 22:48:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Running pgsql on a Linux box, accessing it from a Win95 machine with
Access97 using Postdrv 6.30. When ever I link a table from the database
into access that has a data type of memo for one of the columns I can't
insert. I have the given the right permissions to the table with the
grant command in psql. Is there a way around this problem? And I must
use Access for the frontend.

Thank you

Shane