Re: using schema's for data separation

From: "Just Someone" <just(dot)some(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: snacktime <snacktime(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: using schema's for data separation
Date: 2006-09-29 14:30:50
Lists: pgsql-general

I am using a similar solution, and I tested it with a test containing
20K+ different schemas. Postgres didn't show slowness at all even
after the 20K (over 2 million total tables) were created. So I have
feeling it can grow even more.

Guy.

--
Family management on rails: http://www.famundo.com - coming soon!