questions

From: Jixue Jerry Liu <cisjl(at)cs(dot)unisa(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: questions
Date: 1999-01-05 03:46:35
Lists: pgsql-docs

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Jixue Liu, a PhD student in the School of Computer Science,
University of South Australia. I am studying view maintenance in OR
Systems. The model I study most and the system I use is Postgres. I
appreciate Postgres group for the contribution to the field. Now I have
some questions about the usage of the system.

1. How to define a relation with an attribute which takes values of sets

of strings?
2. What is the syntax to define a table referring another table?
3. How to use the number in pg_inherits to get relation names?

Jixue Liu