Re: [ANNOUNCE] ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Dwight Johnson <dwj(at)linuxtoday(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, "pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002
Date: 1998-12-29 15:28:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Dwight Johnson wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Byron Nikolaidis wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Here is a MAJOR update to the odbc driver. Lots of missing
>
> Hi Byron,
>
> Since the release is so major, I thought I might mention it on Linux
> Today. Most of our readers are still on Windows platforms at work and
> something that greatly increases the interoperability of PostgreSQL
> might be of interest.
>
> But you didn't mention in your announcement where the driver is
> available or if there is a reference web site for the work.
>
> I am holding the story pending more information.

Sorry... the Windows binary and core-source release is available at
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc. The full archived source and all
Unix support files are available through the Postgres site somehow
(http://www.postgresql.org). To tell you the truth, once you get to the
Postgres site, I'm not sure where you go to download the odbc source?

Perhaps someone who knows more about that could chime in here???

Byron