ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: Sergio Kessler <ser(at)perio(dot)unlp(dot)edu(dot)ar>, "pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, John Anderson <panic(at)global(dot)co(dot)za>
Subject: ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002
Date: 1998-12-29 01:20:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello all,

Here is a MAJOR update to the odbc driver. Lots of missing
functionality has been added (see below). There is more to go, but
hopefully this fills in what was lacking, especially in the area of
retrieving data with SQLExtendedFetch and SQLGetData. I performed
extensive testing (I actually used "odbc test" for the first time).
But, even with all that testing, there might be some bugs, so please let
me know if you find any.

The source code will be in the archive soon, hopefully by tomorrow.
What's currently on our website is just the core odbc code for now. I
believe I have re-merged Thomas' changes for the Unix version correctly,
so everything should compile ok when it gets there.

Byron

Attachment Content-Type Size
v06-40-0002.txt text/plain 2.9 KB