Re: 2018-03 CFM

From: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 2018-03 CFM
Date: 2018-03-05 22:05:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Magnus,

On 3/5/18 4:55 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> I would like to get a list of submitter patches totals vs the total
> number of patches they are reviewing.  In the past I have done this by
> eyeball.
>
> I think that's pretty much the part that's available under "reports" to
> use as CF manager? Link at the bottom of the CF page, reports -> Author
> Stats?

Aha, I think I found that a long time ago and forgot about it. Maybe it
would be more obvious at the top of the page?

On my wishlist would be a way to mark that I looked at a patch (and
maybe a comment), then be able to sort by that date. Right now I'm
keeping spreadsheets for that.

Thanks,
--
-David