PostgreSQL and WWW

From: Dmitry Iv Popov <mitlas(at)auricvision(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL and WWW
Date: 1998-11-27 22:52:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings,

great thanks to Oleg Broytmann for his useful advice, I've
understood the proper fromat for input data at last and the
problem with copying DB from file was successfully solved.

Well, I hope you will not be angry with me for one more
(and I want belive the last) lame question: how do I make my
DB accessible from the Web (via JDBC)? With what parameters
should I call 'Class.forName()' and
'DriverManager.getConnection()' in case of PostgreSQL?

I must notice that I'm going to write a servlet, but not an
applet.

P.S.: you can write me in russian - it's my native lang. :)
P.P.S.: database name is 'rscexamdb', table name is 'exam',
may be it should be useful for examples.

--
BEST WISHES, Mitlas
Webmaster, Auric Vision Ltd.