Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.4 items

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Jan Wieck <jwieck(at)debis(dot)com>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.4 items
Date: 1998-10-28 17:18:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> So Marc's assumption that his BETA3 is what we release was
> false. We really know how to trigger his hot buttons - eh?
> :-)

Good point. I just committed a _very_ small bit of code in the ODBC
interface which is non-essential, but potentially useful.

Also, he will have to rebuild a tarball one more time anyway to get the
new docs, which won't be finished until the last minute.

Just to get his blood pressure up, I'll mention that there is a chance
I'll ask for a couple of extra days to finish docs, but I'm hoping to
have them done on time :)

- Tom