Re: GiST operator class for bool

From: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>, emre(at)hasegeli(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: GiST operator class for bool
Date: 2021-11-03 15:18:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I looked at this patch today - it's pretty simple and in pretty good
shape, I can't think of anything that'd need fixing. Perhaps the test
might also do EXPLAIN like for other types, to verify the new index is
actually used. But that's minor enough to handle during commit.

I've marked this as RFC and will get it committed in a day or two.

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company