Re: [INTERFACES] [Fwd: errors in psqlodbc]

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Gerald Gryschuk <ggryschuk(at)scf(dot)sk(dot)ca>
Cc: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>, "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, John Sharp <jsharp(at)cfipro(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] [Fwd: errors in psqlodbc]
Date: 1998-10-19 21:54:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> Looks like we have a new guinea pig :-).
> Thomas if your out there I'll let you send John a tarball as I figure
> your hanging on to the "semi-official" Unix source.

How about if I send the new docs and the tarball directly to John? The
first round of testing indicated that some changes should be made in the
docs, so he could probably benefit from those.

I've sent another letter under separate cover trying to get this stuff
back in some order. I'll add John to the list of interested parties, and
we'll look to him for feedback.

btw, if we start making changes that are _not_ based on the current
Postgres cvs tree then we will have trouble making the v6.4 release.
Which would not be desirable :/

- Tom