Access & pgsql

From: Juan Carlos Castro y Castro <jcastro(at)pcshop(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Access & pgsql
Date: 1998-10-19 14:42:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi! Let's start with a simple one:

I created tables and fields in a pgsql database with mixed-case names.
like: Teams, Pilots, Drivers, FullName etc.
Then I linked a MS-Access database to the pgsql database, thru PsqlODBC
(latest version).
All table and field names appear in lowercase in Access. Why?

Cheers,
--

**************************************
* Depois de tudo que aconteceu, *
* você AINDA vai *
* botar dinheiro na mão da NIKE?? * OGY IS POLICY @ THE END
************************************** L *****************
O * FIGHT *
UST NO ONE @ DE E @ BELIEVE THE LIE @ AP * THE *
R N T * FUTURE!!! *
\ \ / / CSUFBO @ EVRES RO TSISER @ ELGIEVNI @ EVIECED @ ET E @
\ / V |Juan Carlos Castro y Castro | H S
/ \ E |jcastro(at)pcshop(dot)com(dot)br | A E
/ ^ \ R |Linuxeiro, alvinegro, X-Phile e Carioca Folgado| O A I
/ / \ \ Y |Diretor de Informática e Eventos Sobrenaturais | GIN D
~~~ ~~~ T |da E-RACE CORPORATION |
ING @ E PUR SI MUOVE @ THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE @ EVERYTHIN