[Fwd: Redhat Postgres 6.3]

From: Mr Richard Wang <rzlw1(at)ibm(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: Redhat Postgres 6.3]
Date: 1998-09-21 19:14:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

Re: e-mail below.

I have manged to solve this problem.

Thank you,

Richard Wang
Cambridge

Hello,

I have managed to solve the problems below without too much difficulty.
My
problem is
not related to .libpq usage. I have tried to compile some of the
programmes
given in the
chapter 17 tutorials on your page and have had a lot of problems with
library parse errords
related to int uint settings. I have tried your example pages on
PostgresSQL Programmer's Guide
and have found that the they will not even compile.

Although I am trying to make use of the librariies with RH 5.1 Linux on
/usr/include/pgsql/
libpq-fe.h and /usr/include/pgsql/libpq/pqcomm.h, have found that they
do
not seem to work.
Is there anyone who may suggest a good download site for this, or is
theior
a good tech line for
help in thius area ?

Looking forward to your reply,