Re: [INTERFACES] iodbc interface on Unix

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] iodbc interface on Unix
Date: 1998-08-21 15:36:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> I am interested also in getting access to PostgreSQL databases through
> Applix. Could you send me please a HOW-TO on this ?

Hi Constantin. The Applix ODBC interface for Linux will (likely) be
included in the upcoming v4.4.1 release of ApplixWare. I'll write up the
details on how to install and run this in new docs for Postgres v6.4.
Applix is not yet shipping their new release (don't know a release date)
and v6.4 will be available in a little over a month, so the docs and
ODBC driver should be available by the time Applix is available.

- Tom