Connecting settings in PsqlODBC

From: wojtek <wojtek(at)itl(dot)waw(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connecting settings in PsqlODBC
Date: 1998-07-17 13:05:46
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

I use PostgreSQL ODBC driver. This is 6.30.0246 version of
that product.

One of the advanced options of the driver (in section 'Connection') is
field
called as 'Connecting settings'. It gives the ability to run SQL
commands
at the momment of connecting. They say, that if someone wants to run a
few commands, they should be separated by a semi-colon (;). My problem
is that it doesn't work on my computer! Does anyone have any suggestions

where the problem is?

I have no problem with running one command. When I put a few of
them, only the first one is run. I use ODBC on Pentium133 to connect
resources
of PostgreSQL database with Access97.

Thanks in advance

Wojtek Pietron