Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres
Date: 1998-07-09 13:42:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

Tom,

Yes, I do have access to the cvs tree from home. And, I will check it out
when I get home.

I am curious though. Did you apply the patch, mentioned below, to your
latest 6.4 tree? This patch should have been already part of the latest
6.4. And, to my knowledge, it was already applied completely and
successfully.

Anyway, the intent of the patch on our web site was to allow 6.3 users to
be able to use MS Access cleanly. Now that I think of it, though, this
version of the patch does not include the new "output" and "sql" files
necessary for the regression test. In any case, I should clean that up.