No buildfarm animals are running both typedefs and --with-llvm

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: No buildfarm animals are running both typedefs and --with-llvm
Date: 2023-05-17 22:14:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I did a preliminary test run of pgindent today, and was dismayed
to see a bunch of misformatting in backend/jit/llvm/, which
evidently is because the typedefs list available from the
buildfarm no longer includes any LLVM typedefs. We apparently
used to have at least one buildfarm animal that was configured
--with-llvm and ran the "typedefs" task, but there aren't any
today.

I can manually prevent those typedefs from getting deleted from
typedefs.list, but it'd be better if the normal process was
taking care of this -- the more so because we're hoping to automate
that process some more.