Large objects

From: Kurt Seel <kseel(at)utcorp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Large objects
Date: 1998-06-26 21:18:16
Lists: pgsql-general

I am having trouble with writing to large objects.
I am not using lseek, as I have heard it is broken. I simply
read the whole thing into a buffer, edit it, and (attempt to)
write it back out.
I am doing this from TCL.
Has any one used large objects successfully?

--
Kurt Seel, Systems Engineer
Unified Technologies Corp.

To send me email, remove the {anti-spam] from the above address.