Problems with Pg::doQuery-- Fixed

From: The Web Administrator <wwwadmin(at)wizard(dot)ca>
To: PostGres General Questions <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, marin(at)cybernet(dot)bg
Subject: Problems with Pg::doQuery-- Fixed
Date: 1998-06-06 22:03:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, seems if I use \(at)ary instead of defining it as \(at)clients it seems to
work..

But since I am on the subject, I have my database on a remote location
from my Webserver, so of course I always worry about response time..
Comparing the ::doQuery vs exec statements, (And the associated
->ntuples, ->fnames, and looping ->getvalue's, etc that are required)
How does response times compare?
Any comments on which is the more affective procedure?