Re: php-pgsql no longer works under 8.2

From: Jeff Lanzarotta <delux256-postgresql(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Chris <dmagick(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL PHP List <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: php-pgsql no longer works under 8.2
Date: 2007-05-03 19:29:56
Lists: pgsql-php

If looks like others have had this issue as well, but they were running
under Red Hat. Read this article:

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/66-Compat-libs-RPM-for-FC5,6-and-RHEL4.html

So someone made several compat libs but for Red Hat only... Are there
any compat libs out there for SuSE?